Season 2 of ReWild Yourself Podcast is coming to a close, and I’m so grateful to each and every one of you for your support this year! This episode is debuting on the Winter Solstice, a time of the year when many of us are reflecting on the past year and setting goals for the upcoming journey around the sun. In 2017, I’d like to encourage you to renew your ReWilding vow and become a master of the elements. I take you through each element — Earth (food), Water, Air, Fire — sharing my personal resolutions, as well as my suggestions for how you can resolve to upgrade your life and strengthen your relationship with each element.
In each episode of ReWild Yourself Podcast this season, I’ve been asking each guest the same question: What is your prognosis for the future of the human species? I recap on the answers we’ve heard this past year and share my current thoughts on the topic.
Now I’d love to hear from you! What are your resolutions for the New Year? How will you ReWild Yourself?
- Surthrival’s annual Solstice sale
- Shoutout to our sponsors
- ReWild 101: A New Path Book Club
- Scholarship opportunity for ReWild 101
- Acorn gathering
- Daniel answers your questions on:
- Using a pressure cooker in the acorn leaching process
- Acorns and gluten
- What causes years with more acorn production
- Simple and delicious recipes using acorn flour
- Natural time vs the Gregorian calendar
- The difference between resolutions and intentions
- A call to renew your ReWilding vow: Becoming a master of the elements in 2017
- Eating from the Four Kingdoms — being more conscientious about your food choices
- Making your own natural medicine
- My personal food resolutions for the year
- Upgrading your water
- Cleaning up your air
- Strengthening your relationship with fire
- Setting realistic goals
- Daniel's thoughts on the prognosis for the future of the human species
ReWild Yourself Podcast is brought to you by Surthrival.com, a premier provider of supplements designed to advance your health and transformation. Aimed to assist and restore the body’s fundamental needs: adaptability, immunity, potency, recovery and regeneration, Surthrival products are formulated to invoke the wild nature hidden within the timid and tamed and promote gains for those who’ve been hittin’ it hard all along. Traditional Herbs for a Modern World and a culture of evolution! This is our Life!
If you would love to have a Clearlight sauna in your home, I have a special offer for you! Because of our great relationship, Clearlight has offered our community $450 off your order, free shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States, and a free backrest when you use the coupon code REWILD at check out!
When it comes to the lotions, potions, scents, creams and essential oils I put on my skin — or recommend to my friends — there’s only Living Libations. Beyond organic, anoint yourself with the highest-vibe essences of the ecosystem. Head over to LivingLibations.com and use coupon code REWILD for 5% off your order!
- ReWild 101: A New Path Book Club
- Noma Copenhagen
- Instagram @danielvitalis
- Acorn Weevil
- Do Sweet Acorns Still Need To Be Leached? by Arthur Haines
- Surthrival Colostrum
- Gregorian calendar
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Tourmaline Spring
- Fountain of Truth Spring Water
- Arthur Haines
Supplemental ReWild Yourself Podcasts:
- How To Feed Your Human, Part 1 - Arthur Haines #76
- How To Feed Your Human, Part 2 - Arthur Haines #77
- How To Feed Your Human, Part 3 - Arthur Haines #78
- Why I’m a Conscientious Omnivore - Daniel Vitalis & Arthur Haines #100
- Why I Forage Wild Water - Daniel Vitalis #80
- Wise Interaction with the Sun - Nadine Artemis #52