My personal health strategy is based on the 4 elements: Earth, Water, Air, Fire. The food I consume, the air I breathe, the solar energy I take in, the water I drink.
I’ve been gathering my water from springs for the past decade, and today I’m going to share a bit about my personal water strategy and the spring water gathering best practices I’ve learned along the way!
- New show intro
- Guest shout out
- Beard care
- Want to work with FindASpring?
- 4 Elemental health strategy
- Spring water vs. tap water
- Surface water and ground water explained
- Processed water vs. whole water
- How to find a spring in your area
- Do you need to test spring water before drinking?
- Storage and bottle cleaning tips
- Glass carboy safety
- What to do when you can’t get spring water
- The pH scale
- How to make RO water more hydrating
- Your personal water strategy
- What’s your favorite air filter?
ReWild Yourself Podcast is brought to you by Surthrival.com, a premier provider of supplements designed to support your health and transformation. Surthrival recognizes the demands on the modern human in a fast-paced, changing world. To keep your edge, you must adapt quickly and efficiently. The rich landscape is vanishing. The vital foods of your ancestors aren’t readily available. Surthrival has created formulas to promote your adaptation, regeneration and immunity. You CAN adapt and thrive at Surthrival.com.
- Jim Lindenschmidt: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hugo’s in Maine
- Living Libations
- FindASpring intern applicant email: email@example.com
- OUR DAILY DOSE, a film by Jeremy Seifert
- Glass Carboy - 6 Gallon
- Glass Carboy - 5 Gallon
- Glass Carboy - 3 Gallon
- Glass carboy handle
- Glass carboy cleaning brush
- Summit Spring in Maine
- Reverse Osmosis water
- Big Berkey
- TDS Meter