Tim Corcoran is co-Director of Twin Eagles Wilderness School, an organization he co-founded with his wife, Jeannine Tidwell, as a vehicle to support his life’s work of facilitating deep nature connection mentoring, cultural restoration, and inner transformation.
In today’s episode, Tim takes us deep into the true essence of ReWilding. This interview is such a great reminder of why it’s so important to foster our connection with nature and all living beings. Tim discusses nature immersion, community-based approach to education and the importance of Rites of Passage for men and boys. I hope you come away from this interview inspired to reconnect with the natural world!
- Tim’s childhood journey
- Tim’s work with men and children
- Wilderness survival skills
- Importance of deep relationships
- Community-based approach to education
- Building a relationship with one place
- Learning to face your fears
- Paying attention to animal signs that come into your life
- How do Rites of Passage differ for men and women
- How Tim works together with his wife
- Men are emotional beings, too
- Tim’s thoughts on the prognosis of the human species
ReWild Yourself Podcast is brought to you by Surthrival.com, a premier provider of supplements designed to support your health and transformation. Surthrival recognizes the demands on the modern human in a fast-paced, changing world. To keep your edge, you must adapt quickly and efficiently. The rich landscape is vanishing. The vital foods of your ancestors aren’t readily available. Surthrival has created formulas to promote your adaptation, regeneration and immunity. You CAN adapt and thrive at Surthrival.com.
- Parenting, Stress Reduction Strategies & Optimizing Your Human Habitat - Ben Greenfield #47
- Maslow's hierarchy of needs
- Wilderness Survival Guide
- Nature and Culture - the Wisdom of Learning
Connect with Tim:
Tim is a heart centered father of two brilliant boys and husband to a magnificent wife. He serves as co-Director of Twin Eagles Wilderness School, an organization he co-founded with his wife, Jeannine Tidwell, in Sandpoint, Idaho in 2005 as a vehicle to support his life’s work of facilitating deep nature connection mentoring, cultural restoration, and inner transformation. Since 1999, Tim has dedicated his life towards furthering this vision of living in balance with the Earth. Men's work, holistic Rites of Passage for boys, healing the cultural rift between the white and native cultures, primitive skills, hunting, fishing, permaculture, consciousness, the spiritual journey, ancestral work, and family are all deep, heart centered commitments in his life.