My good friend Luke Storey has spent the past 20 years developing and refining a robust way of life based on the principles of nature and spirituality, while embracing technology and modern convenience. Luke is back on the show for an in-depth conversation on vulnerability and authenticity in our edited modern world.
The health and personal development world tends to be filled with public figures projecting polished positivity and motivation, and while all of that has its place, true change is often inspired in others when you share vulnerabilities and shine light on your own shadows. Luke and I cover a lot of ground in this episode — from mentorship to podcasting to breatharianism to spirituality — but we continue to come back to this topic of authenticity and the rich fulfillment that comes from being true to your authentic self.
- Daniel answers your questions on camping sleep positions, sexual mastery, BDSM and ways women can use their femininity to awaken the strong masculine in their man
- Mentorship & the art of giving and receiving advice
- Luke’s new podcast: The Life Stylist
- A peek behind the scenes of the podcasting world
- Interviewing techniques to encourage vulnerable & authentic sharing
- Luke’s wild Colorado upbringing
- Diet ethics and the diet wars
- Thoughts on breatharianism
- Making peace with the werewolf & looking into the shadows
- Spirituality and the ego
- Vulnerability and a lack of authenticity in an edited modern world
ReWild Yourself Podcast is brought to you by Surthrival.com, a premier provider of supplements designed to advance your health and transformation. Aimed to assist and restore the body’s fundamental needs: adaptability, immunity, potency, recovery and regeneration, Surthrival products are formulated to invoke the wild nature hidden within the timid and tamed and promote gains for those who’ve been hittin’ it hard all along. Traditional Herbs for a Modern World and a culture of evolution! This is our Life!
- LL Bean tent
- Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Sexual Energy by Mantak Chia
- ReWild Yourself podcast: No F*cks Given: The Sexually Empowered Woman - Kim Anami #102
- Learn more about Kim Anami's Well-F**ked Woman Salon
- ReWild Yourself podcast: Meet the Life Stylist, Part 1 - Luke Storey #64
- ReWild Yourself podcast: Meet the Life Stylist, Part 2 - Luke Storey #65
- ReWild Yourself podcast: Love, Fear and The Walking Dead - Jeff Kober #70
- Ram Dass
- Neil Strauss
- The Life Stylist Podcast
- RETURN OF THE JEDI with LUKE STOREY Episode #001
- FARMING AND THE FALL OF MAN with DANIEL VITALIS Episode #002
- KUNDALINI YOGA: GOD'S TECHNOLOGY with TEJ KAUR KHALSA Episode #012
- SURVIVING THE CITY WITH SPIRITUAL SCIENCE with JACK KRUSE Episode #003
- MAKING PEACE IN THE WAR OF LOVE with DR. JOHN GRAY Episode #013
- The Hunting Apes: Meat Eating and the Origins of Human Behavior by Craig B. Stanford
- Plant Food + Wine in Venice, CA
- Belcampo Meat Co.
- Wim Hof on Ben Greenfield's podcast
- The Wim Hof Method
- ReWild Yourself podcast: Heat Comes From Within! Mastering Cold - Wim Hof, "The Iceman" #67
- MeatEater podcast
- The Bulletproof Diet
- Cafe Gratitude
- Trout Unlimited
- Awaken with JP Sears videos
- Dr. Gabor Maté
- Tribe: On Homecoming and Belonging by Sebastian Junger
- ReWild Yourself podcast: How to Make a Daniel Vitalis - Neil Strauss #72
Connect with Luke:
Luke Storey, a former Hollywood Celebrity Stylist, has spent the past 20 years developing and refining a robust way of life based on the principles of nature and spirituality, while embracing technology and modern convenience.
Using himself as a human research lab, Luke has explored a broad and sometimes extreme variety of measures to obtain optimal health, performance, and well-being. From being injected with poisonous frog venom, to enduring weeks of neurofeedback meditation in an isolation chamber, Luke has scoured the earth for the most cutting edge as well as ancient technologies and used them to transform his life and the lives of countless others.
Luke is a Life Stylist, public speaker, and entrepreneur, who continues to share his strategies for healing and happiness through his private and corporate coaching services.
Since 2008 Luke has also served as Founder and CEO at School of Style, the nation's most prominent fashion school for stylists