Listen on iTunes or stream above!
Welcome back to part two of my conversation with Luke Storey on setting up a holistic strategy for lifestyle design! Luke has spent the past 18 years developing and refining a robust way of life based on the principles of nature and spirituality, while embracing technology and modern convenience.
In this segment, we focus on our strategies for movement, sleep and meditation! If you missed it, check out part one where we break down our personal strategies and adaptations to modern life using a four elemental structure: Earth, Air, Water, Fire.
- Integrating useful movement into your lifestyle
- Optimizing your sleep routine in urban environments
- Luke’s tactics for falling asleep when not tired
- Pillow-less sleeping
- The discipline of meditation
- Spiritual connection through meditation and entheogens
- ReWild Yourself! Podcast: Meet the Life Stylist, Part 1
- Cody Storey - Storey Fitness
- Scott Sonnon
- ReWild Yourself! Podcast: Scott Sonnon on Reprogramming Your Movement
- Kundalini yoga
- Balance Ball
- Dr. Jack Kruse
- ChilliPad (Use code LUKESTOREY for 15% off!)
- Protect (and Build) Your Life Force - with Truth Calkins
- Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Neil Strauss
- Electrical tape
- Bulletproof Sleep Induction Mat
- Sleep Cycle alarm clock by Northcube AB
- Luke’s sleep supplement stack: GABA, Tryptophan, L-theanine, Arganine & Lysine
- Kava Kava
- Your Ancestors Didn’t Sleep Like You – Are We Doing It Wrong?
- Samina sleep system
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Transcendental Meditation
- Vedic Meditation
- Jeff Kober Meditation
- Meditation Tips: A Conversation with Jeff Kober
- Dispatch 6: A Chemical Ecology
- ReWild Yourself! Podcast: Arthur Haines on the Teacher Plants
Connect with Luke:
Luke on Twitter @mrlukestorey
Luke on Instagram at @lukestorey
Luke Storey, former Hollywood Celebrity Stylist, has spent the past 18 years developing and refining a robust way of life based on the principles of nature and spirituality, while embracing technology and modern convenience.
Using himself as a human research lab, Luke has explored a broad and sometimes extreme variety of measures to obtain optimal health, performance, and well being. From being injected with poisonous frog venom, to enduring weeks of neurofeedback meditation in an isolation chamber, Luke has scoured the earth for the most cutting edge as well as ancient technologies, and used them to transform his life, and the lives of countless others.
Luke is a Lifestylist, public speaker, and entrepreneur, who continues to share his strategies for health and happiness through his private and corporate coaching services.
Since 2008 Luke has also served as Founder and CEO at School of Style, the nations most prominent fashion school for stylists.
He and his work can be found online at LukeStorey.com, on Twitter at @mrlukestorey and on Instagram at @lukestorey