Listen on iTunes or stream above!
"We need to empower human nature; to rewild it.” -Erwan Le Corre
Erwan Le Corre, founder of MovNat, joins us for an intimate and inspiring look into his life and business. In this heartfelt interview, Erwan takes us through the development of MovNat and also shares a bit about his personal journey with rites of passage, parenting and plant medicines.
- How Erwan built his business
- Rites of passage
- How parenting has shaped Erwan
- Importance of entheogens to our development
- MovNat workshops and courses
- Erwan's wife, Jessika, on Instagram @FeatherEagleSky
- Primal Movement Dispatch of ReWild Yourself! Magazine
- A Chemical Ecology Dispatch of ReWild Yourself! Magazine
- Why I Movnat, And Why I Think You Should Too
- ReWild Yourself! Podcast: Erwan Le Corre on Our Biological Call of Duty
Connect with Erwan:
Erwan Le Corre is the founder of “MovNat”, a synthesis of his long-term passion for real-world physical competency, his love of movement in nature, his extensive knowledge of Physical Education history, and his personal philosophy of life. He believes it is everyone’s universal and biological birthright to be strong, healthy, happy and free. He calls this state of being our “True Nature”. In April 2009, Erwan is featured in Men’s Health USA in an inspiring article about himself and MovNat written by New-York Time best-seller author Christopher McDougall. His background includes a blackbelt in karate, 7 years of “Combat Vital” training, sailing, Olympic weightlifting, rock climbing, long distance triathlon, trail running, Brazilian jiujitsu and several forgotten training methods, such as Georges Hebert’s Methede Naturelle. In January 2011, Outside magazine released another feature-length article about Erwan and MovNat. The magazine ranked “Paleo-fitness” #1 of their Top 10 Health and Fitness Trends of 2010, and MovNat as the leading force behind this movement. You can read his full bio here.