Listen on iTunes or stream above!
Abel James — author of The Wild Diet — joins us for a dynamic conversation on how he applies ancestral living concepts to his modern life. He breaks down the philosophies behind The Wild Diet, and we talk a great deal about how music, cooking and travel tie into the modern day ReWilder’s lifestyle. Prepare to be inspired to incorporate some of these ancestral practices into your own life!
- Able Abel
- Using positive speaking to make positive change
- Significance of the “Fat-Burning Man"
- The Wild Diet explained
- Music and its importance to Homo sapiens
- Cooking and food
- Being semi-nomadic and living for experience
- Purging “stuff” for a richer life
- Setting up a home base with intention
- Daniel on Fat-Burning Man podcast: Rewilding, Domesticated Homsapians, & How Civilization Became a Feed Lot
- Origins documentary
- Roger Love Voice Coach
- Burning Man Festival
- Alyson Rose: Fasting for Women, Pro Video Gaming, and Why Burst Training Rules
- Gandhi's final possessions
- ReWild Yourself! Podcast: Stephen Harrod Buhner on Reclaiming Your Feeling Sense
Connect with Abel:
Abel James is a bestselling author, musician, speaker, and entrepreneur. As the number one rated health podcast in more than eight countries, Abel’s award-winning web series, Fat-Burning Man, has helped millions reclaim their health with outdoor adventures, cutting-edge science, and ridiculously good food. When his debut cooking app, Caveman Feast, bested The Food Network, Nickelodeon, and even Angry Birds with more than 1,000 5-star reviews in 24 hours, Abel became the first indie publisher ever to hold Apple’s #1 Food App and #1 Health Podcast at the same time.