Listen on iTunes or stream above!
"Environmental toxic mold exposure is a massive health crisis that very few are aware of," said Asprey. "Mold toxins have been linked to damaging long-term effects including memory loss, insomnia, anxiety, depression, trouble concentrating, and even cancer and heart disease."
From your home to your wine to your food… toxic mold is hidden in more places than you might think, and it can cause some serious health repercussions for those affected by it. In this interview, Dave Asprey — the Bulletproof Exec — explores the world of toxic mold with us. He sheds light on the common symptoms of mold exposure, diagnosing mold in your home and steps for removing mold & improving air quality in your habitat. He reveals startling information about mold in our food supply and gives us the rundown on some of the more common culprits. The information Dave presents in this interview, and in his Moldy documentary, is absolutely vital knowledge to have in your toolkit. Prepare to be enlightened…and possibly a little unsettled, as I was when I first watched Moldy!
- Dave’s latest projects
- Moldy documentary
- Common symptoms of mold
- How do you know if mold is present in your home?
- Are there certain conditions that perpetuate mold?
- Mutant aggressive super molds
- The multi-faceted approach to removing mold from your home
- Correlation between Lyme Disease and mold
- Mold prevention when building a new home
- Improving air quality in your home habitat
- Mycotoxins lurking in your wine, coffee and food & how to avoid them
- Free Mold Risk Awareness Report
- How To Remediate Mold, The Infographic
- Bulletproof Video: Mycotoxins in Your Environment
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- Our Moldy World Part 1: Mycotoxins
- Mold testing: MyErmi.com
- American Air Testing
- NASA study on houseplants
- HEPA filters
- How Your House Can Make You Weak
- What to Drink: Bulletproof Alcohol Infographic and Hangover Cures
- Top 11 Ways to Beat Toxic Mold In Your Home And Life
- Upgraded Coconut Charcoal
- Bulletproof Coffee
Connect with Dave:
Dave Asprey, founder of The Bulletproof Executive, is a Silicon Valley investor and technology entrepreneur who spent two decades and over $300,000 to hack his own biology. Dave lost 100 pounds without counting calories or excessive exercise, used techniques to upgrade his brain by more than 20 IQ points, and lowered his biological age while learning to sleep more efficiently in less time. Learning to do these seemingly impossible things transformed him into a better entrepreneur, a better husband, and a better father.
Dave is the creator of the widely popular Bulletproof Coffee, host of the radio show and #1 health podcast, Bulletproof Radio, and author of the New York Times bestselling book, THE BULLETPROOF DIET. Through his work Dave provides information, techniques and keys to taking control of and improving your biochemistry, your body and your mind so they work in unison, helping you execute at levels far beyond what you’d expect, without burning out, getting sick, or allowing stress to control your decisions.
Dave’s newest venture, the first Bulletproof Coffee shop is scheduled to open in Santa Monica, California in early 2015. His Bulletproof Films released the company’s first documentary film, MOLDY, in June 2015.