Listen on iTunes or stream above!
I was humbled by my conversation with Stephen Jenkinson, teacher, author, storyteller and founder of the Orphan Wisdom School. This, my friends, is a very powerful interview. Stephen will make you re-think everything you thought you knew about dying.
- How to come to terms with death
- The hallmarks of "dying badly"
- What "dying well" looks like
- The consequences of being kept away from ground zero of human mortality
- We live our lives as if dying is the annihilation of life
- Considering “after-life"
- Understanding that your death does not belong to you
- A disconnection from our ancestors
- Learning from death
We live our lives as if dying is the annihilation of life. Tweet it!
It’s the quality of your approach to dying that determines what you’ll find. Tweet it!
Dying is a human-scaled mystery. Tweet it!
Your death does not belong to you; it’s entrusted to you for a time. Tweet it!
Stephen is a teacher, author, storyteller, spiritual activist, farmer and founder of the Orphan Wisdom School, a teaching house and learning house for the skills of deep living and making human culture. It is rooted in knowing history, being claimed by ancestry, working for a time et to come.