Listen on iTunes or stream above!
John Gray is the leading relationship expert in the world and best-selling author of “Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus.” His books have sold over 50 million copies in 50 different languages around the world.
In this fascinating conversation, we discuss the philosophical and physiological components of polarity in men and women, and how to use polarity to create richer, more fulfilling relationships. John shares many insights he’s learned from his own personal relationship and experiences (and years of research, of course), and he offers countless strategies for increasing testosterone in men and oxytocin & estrogen in women. John is a true expert in his field, and this interview is brimming with juicy nuggets of information — you may want to listen more than once!
- Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
- Women, work & testosterone
- How to double your testosterone in a week
- Ejaculation and celibacy
- Balancing polarity within ourselves
- John’s first sexual experiences
- Mastering sexual energy
- The big “O” (oxytocin)
- How men and women handle stress differently
- Ladies first — how the female orgasm works
- Processing emotions
- The benefits of a monogamous relationship
- Conscious Men
- Why schedule sex?
- Endure and contain
- John’s advice to women for bettering their relationships
- Sharing emotion is feminine; complaining is masculine
- Connect with John
- A tip from John on active listening in relationships
Staying Focused in a Hyper World:
- Bulletproof Radio: Dr. John Gray: Addiction, Sexuality, & ADD
- ADHD | ADD - Part 1 Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- ADHD Part 2 - Helping Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- ADHD | ADD - Part 3 Ending Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Supplemental ReWild Yourself! Podcasts:
- Christopher Ryan, PhD on Freeing Ourselves from Shame
- Consent Is Implied (Kim Anami on Sexual Mastery for Men)
- Love, Fear and The Walking Dead (Jeff Kober on Meditation)
Connect with John:
- John's Daily Show
- John's daughter, Lauren
- John and Lauren's Blogs
- John's Supplement Store
- John on Youtube
- John on Facebook
- John on Twitter @marsvenus
Books mentioned in this podcast:
John Gray is the leading relationship expert in the world and best-selling author of “Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus.” Gray’s books have sold over 50 million copies in 50 different languages around the world. In his book “Work With Me: The 8 Blind Spots between Men and Women in Business” he teaches us how achieve a more comfortable and productive work environment. John’s new book “Staying Focused in a Hyper World: Natural Solutions for ADHD, Memory and Brain Performance” provides practical strategies for improving relationships at all ages and stages of life. Through his highly acclaimed books, videos and transformational seminars, John’s purpose is to create a world where men and women understand, respect, appreciate and ultimately work together. Liongsate/Summit Entertainment has purchased the rights to Gray’s bestseller “Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus” with the intention of creating a feature film and TV series. Star Reese Witherspoon and commercial directing whiz Bryan Buckley joined the project with an anticipated release date of 2015. Gray has appeared on “Dr. Oz”,” Suzanne Somers,” “Oprah,” “The Today Show,” “CBS Morning Show,” “Good Morning America,” “The Early Show,” “The View,” “The Couch,” “Fox & Friends Weekend,” “Good Morning New York,” CNN, “Politically Incorrect,” “Larry King” and others. He has been profiled in Newsweek, Time Magazine, Forbes, USA Today, TV Guide and People, among scores of other major programs.