Listen on iTunes or stream above!
It was an honor to talk with Dr. Gerardo Sandoval Isaac — doctor, gynecologist, medicine-man and ambassador for the Bufo alvarius toad — about the best ways to harvest and experience the Bufo alvarius toad venom and 5-MeO-DMT.
- Dr. Gerry’s first entheogenic experiences
- What happens in a shamanic sacred mushroom ceremony
- Importance of letting go during entheogenic experiences
- The Bufo alvarius toad
- How to harvest and consume the Bufo alvarius toad venom
- 5 most common effects of smoking 5-MeO-DMT
- How and why the body produces DMT
- Entheogenic homework
- Message from the Bufo alvarius toad
- How to prepare yourself before you experience the toad
- How you can help to protect the Bufo alvarius toad
When a person smokes 5-MeO-DMT, there is an increased production and release of neurotransmitters and endorphins, such as serotonin and dopamine. They promote body regeneration, healing and an enormous release of unconscious stress. Tweet it!
- Little Flowers of the Gods by Schultes & Hofmann
- 5 Levels of Psychedelic Experience
- Bufo alvarius: The Psychedelic Toad of the Sonoran Desert by Albert Most
- DMT: The Spirit Molecule: A Doctor's Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences by Rick Strassman
- Bufo Alvarius Foundation
- Bufo Alvarius Ranch
Meet Dr. Gerardo
Doctor, gynecologist, and called "medicine-man", Gerardo Sandoval Isaac M.D., ObGyn., was born in Guadalajara, Mexico. He has lived and frequently visits his properties at Real de Catorce and San Jose Pacifico, in Mexico. He has lived in Nepal, India, Germany, Palenque, Cozumel, Mahahual, Playa del Carmen, Juarez, Chetumal, and Bacalar. He has been sharing the entheogenic experience as an M.D. in Magical Mexico since 2005, and performs entheogenic ceremonies around the world. He works as a medical officer in Obstetrics and Gynecology in the southern Mexican Caribbean, Post graduate studies in Lymphatic Drainage, and diagnosis and treatment of Lymphadema secondary to mastectomy in patients with breast cancer approved by Klose Training and Consulting, in Boulder Colorado. He is a member of the Mexican College of Gynecology and Obstetrics, and a member of the Mexican Lymphatic Association. He actively fights to spread the legal medical and ritual use of cannabis and all entheogens in Mexico.
Dr. Gerardo Sandoval lives in Quintana Roo close to Lake Bacalar. He can be contacted at Bufo_alvarius@hotmail.com or email@example.com.