Listen on iTunes or stream above!
Are you getting enough time outside for your physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and sexual well-being? Join me for a stream-of-consciousness rant on strategically setting up a lifestyle that affords you nature-connection! No matter where you live, or what your current lifestyle is like, nature-connection is always possible. In this episode, I break down a few of my top practices to add into your repertoire to foster (or restore) your connection to the natural world.
- My recent endeavors in archery and movement programming
- A look inside Elementary School
- Can you go without tan lines this summer?
- Going barefoot — experiencing the environment with your feet
- Nature deficit disorder
- Walking as a practice — reprogramming your movement
- Strategically setting up a lifestyle that affords you nature-connection
- ReWilding tips for summer
We’re isolated from our world by our clothes, shoes, homes and cities. Tweet it!
A lack of nature in our lives makes us crazy. Tweet it!
Strategically set up a lifestyle that affords you nature-connection. Tweet it!
- Elementary School
- ReWild Yourself! podcast: Ben Greenfield on Parenting, Stress Reduction Strategies & Optimizing Your Human Habitat
- Arthur Haines on ReWild Yourself! podcast
- ReWild Yourself! podcast: Katy Bowman on Sitting Ninjas vs Couchless Samurais
- Hoh Rainforest
- Iron Maiden
- Vivo Barefoot
- Erwan Le Corre
- Vic Verdier
- ReWild Yourself! podcast: Erwan Le Corre on Our Biological Call of Duty
- Daniel’s blog: Why I MovNat, And Why I Think You Should Too
- ReWild Yourself! podcast: James Earls on Why We Were Born To Walk
- Tarahumara Indians
- Total Immersion Swimming
- Tim Ferriss Podcast
- Tim Ferriss TV Show