Listen on iTunes or stream above!
- The Paleo diet
- Milankovitch cycles explained
- Gobekli Tepi
- The human zoo vs. the factory farm
- Nora’s thoughts on gluten
- Climate of complacency
- The wild mind vs. the domesticated mind
- Cultivate the feral mindset
We have created this soft existence for ourselves that allows us to not pay attention to what’s going on around us.
There is nothing more important than owning and occupying your own primal mind.
- Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
- Dr. Michael Richards work on stabilized topic analysis of human bone collagen
- Hadza and honey
- Milankovtich cycle
- Forgotten Civilization: The Role of Solar Outbursts in Our Past and Future by Robert Schoch
- Gobekli Tepe: The World's First Temple?
- Gobekli Tepe — National Geographic
- What is Gobekli Tepe?
- Black Elk Speaks
- Sensory Deprivation Tanks
- Vipassana meditation
- Subscribe to Nora’s Newsletter
Nora Gedgaudas, author of the international best-selling book, Primal Body, Primal Mind: Beyond the Paleo Diet for Total Health and A Longer Life is a widely recognized expert on the Paleo Diet. She is a highly successful experienced nutritional consultant, speaker and educator, widely interviewed on national and international radio, popular podcasts, television and film. Nora has appeared on The Dr. Oz Show, PBS, Sydney, Austalia's Today Show and Coast To Coast AM. Her own popular podcasts are widely listened to on iTunes and are available for free download at her website www.primalbody-primalmind.com, along with a free newsletter, articles and videos. She maintains a private practice in Portland, Oregon as both a Board-Certified nutritional consultant and a Board-Certified clinical Neurofeedback Specialist.