Sweating has always been an integral part of being human. Indigenous groups, like those in North America, used the sweat lodge used a sweat lodge, and today, many of us use saunas for this purpose. In this episode, you’ll learn the benefits of regular sauna use in my conversation with the leaders in the infrared sauna industry, Dr. Raleigh Duncan and Andy Kaps of Clearlight Saunas.
When you’re using a sauna regularly, the health benefits are clear, and these benefits are also backed by extensive studies and research. The folks from Clearlight are here to share this fascinating research, as well as the details on their premier line of infrared, low EMF/ELF saunas. Tune in to learn why you should consider making regular sauna use a part of your overall health strategy!
- How Raleigh and Andy got started in the sauna industry
- The incredible cardiovascular benefits of sauna use
- Detoxifying your body through regular sauna use
- Infrared saunas vs sweat lodges
- Electricity use of an infrared sauna
- Daniel’s experience with one of Clearlight’s competitors
- Why we need to pay attention to ELFs and EMFs
- Circuit requirements for a Clearlight in-home sauna
- Common feedback from Clearlight's customers
- Relaxing the parasympathetic nervous system
- Clearlight sauna breakdown
- Clearlight's company culture
- What to expect when you order a sauna
- Andy's & Raleigh’s prognoses for the future of the human species
ReWild Yourself Podcast is brought to you by Surthrival.com, a premier provider of supplements designed to advance your health and transformation. Aimed to assist and restore the body’s fundamental needs: adaptability, immunity, potency, recovery and regeneration, Surthrival products are formulated to invoke the wild nature hidden within the timid and tamed and promote gains for those who’ve been hittin’ it hard all along. Traditional Herbs for a Modern World and a culture of evolution! This is our Life!
If you would love to have a Clearlight sauna in your home, I have a special offer for you! Because of our great relationship, Clearlight has offered our community $450 off your order, free shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States, and a free backrest when you use the coupon code REWILD at check out!
- Clearlight Saunas
- Study: Far Infrared Saunas and Weight Loss - Binghamton University, New York 2014
- Study: Association Between Sauna Bathing and Fatal Cardiovascular and All-Cause Mortality Events
- Clearlight Infrared Saunas Resonant Frequency
- Study: Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury in Sweat: A Systematic Review
- A Case Study with Infrared Saunas and Asthma, Allergies and Heavy Metal Exposure
- Study: Infrared sauna in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis
- Why infrared?
- Infrared therapy
- Health benefits of infrared sauna use
- Electromagnetic fields (EMF)
- Extremely low frequency (ELF)
- Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) - Hazardous to Our Health?
- Parasympathetic nervous system
- Infrared Sauna Benefits - Turn up the Heat, Relieve the Stress
- For more medical studies and articles on the benefits of sauna use, go here!
Learn more about Clearlight Saunas:
- True Wave™ Heater Technology
- Low-EMF Heaters
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Lifetime Warranty
- Written Testimonials
- Easy Assembly
- Putting People Before Profits
- Infrared Sauna Buying Guide
Meet Raleigh and Andy
Dr. Raleigh Duncan
Founder / CEO of Sauna Works Inc.
Dr. Raleigh Duncan is a Chiropractor who recognized the health benefits of infrared saunas early on when he was using them with excellent results with his patients. In 1996, he decided to dedicate his efforts in designing, manufacturing and distributing infrared saunas, as a way to help people heal and live healthier lives. Dr. Duncan is recognized as an early pioneer in the infrared sauna industry and has numerous patents and patents pending for his unique sauna technologies. Prior to becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Duncan spent 20 years as a manufacturing consultant, advising on manufacturing techniques and equipment for industry. He's actively involved in the day to day operations of Sauna Works and Clearlight Saunas and is always discovering better ways to heal the human body through the power of infrared.
President / COO of Clearlight Saunas
Andy Kaps spent the last twenty five years implementing and building management systems, networking and Internet systems to streamline businesses. He was a principal in a successful Bay Area telecom/internet company that he later sold. Andy is well versed in web design, SEO, system processes, marketing and team management. Andy joined the team in 2004 and has helped develop the new technologies used in Clearlight Saunas. Andy holds a BA from Tulane University.