Listen on iTunes or stream above!
In this stream-of-consciousness rant, I reflect on Dispatch 6 of ReWild Yourself! magazine.
- Influenza season
- Who really uses psychoactive medicines
- Using entheogens to awaken spirituality | Hallmark card spirituality
- Realizing that plants and animals are not our “resources"
- Death simulator
- The blurry line of food and drugs
- The shaman path
- Getting into the right state and space when experiencing entheogens
It can be very difficult to integrate spiritual teachings without having had altered state experiences. Tweet it!
If you remove entheogenic medicines, people start to become spiritually bankrupt. They lose their ability to interface with the spirit of the natural world. Tweet it!
- SurThrival Colostrum
- Prevention of influenza episodes with colostrum compared with vaccination in healthy and high-risk cardiovascular subjects: the epidemiologic study in San Valentino.
- The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in History Paperback by John M. Barry
- ReWild Yourself! — Dispatch 6: A Chemical Ecology
- Dennis McKenna on ReWild Yourself! podcast
- Arthur Haines
- Nora Gedgaudas on ReWild Yourself! podcast
- Nicotiana rustica