Listen on iTunes or stream above!
Get ready for a particularly juicy interview with repeat podcast guest, Kim Anami! In this conversation, we focus on expressions of primal male sexuality (and if you missed it, check out our last interview centered around women’s sexuality!). Kim is a holistic sex + relationship coach whose work is a spiritual synthesis of two decades of Tantra, Taoism, Osho, Transpersonal psychology and more.
If you are interested in stepping into a higher level of expressing your primal masculinity and becoming a sexually masterful man, or if you’re a woman interested in learning how men can reclaim their primal masculinity, you are really going to love this interview!
As always, links to the courses and articles we discuss can be found in the show notes below!
A couple things to note:
- This interview is quite explicit, so be mindful of who is around when you listen!
- Kim and I will be talking from the perspective of cisgendered, hetero-sexual people. We are open to anyone’s expression of sexuality, as long as it’s consensual and safe!
- Lastly, and most importantly, please know that we are coming from a place of truly honoring the feminine. This interview is about the expression of alpha masculinity, while women feel totally honored in the presence of it!
- Reclaiming the primal masculine
- Consent is implied
- Legendary supercocks
- Stamina — one is not enough
- The well-f**ked woman
- Impotency in life and bed
- F**k annihilation
- The alpha male — the masterful man
- Sexual Mastery for Men
- Her Cup Runneth Over
- Sexual Mastery for Men 8-wk online salon
- Her Cup Runneth Over (My free 2-hr online course)
- Tales of Legendary Supercocks
- Louise Hay
- Hay House
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- Gourmet Sex: The Fastest Path to Growth
- ReWild Yourself! Podcast: The Well-F**ked Woman with Kim Anami
- ReWild Yourself! Podcast: Kim Anami on Consciously Confronting Sexual Taboos
Connect with Kim:
Kim Anami is here to infuse more passion into your life and bed.
She is a holistic sex + relationship coach, a writer and a speaker. Her work is a spiritual synthesis of two decades of Tantra, Taoism, Osho, Transpersonal psychology, philosophy and a host of quantum growth-accelerating practices she uses to propel clients into higher stratospheres of connection, intimacy, energy and creativity.
Her musings on life and love have graced Playboy, Elle, Oprah Magazine, Marie Claire, Women’s Health, Shape, The Sunday Times (UK), The Daily Mail, GQ and national talk shows from E! Network to CNN.
She divides her time between Bali and Los Angeles and a host of beaches in between, where she not only lives and surfs, but lift objects with her vagina.
You can follow her globetrotting vagina and its adventures on Instagram with the hashtag: #thingsiliftwithmyvagina