Listen on iTunes or stream above!
After countless ReWild Yourself! podcast episodes on human sexuality, I wanted to summarize my feelings on the topic for you. Tune in for a wrap up of each sexuality-themed episode and my concluding thoughts on what biologically adaptive human sexuality looks like!
- Good Karma is the new Black Friday
- How Dave Asprey inspired a new home purchase
- A recent run-in with Lyme disease
- Sexuality Podcast Review:
- Freeing Ourselves from Shame with Christopher Ryan, PhD
- The Anatomy of Arousal with Sheri Winston
- Consciously Confronting Sexual Taboos with Kim Anami
- The Hidden Trauma of Circumcision with Ronald Goldman, PhD
- Your Core Erotic Blueprint with Jaiya
- Cultivating Polarity in Your Relationships with Michaela Boehm
- Marriage: The Way We Never Were with Stephanie Coontz
- Mars, Venus, and Gender Intelligence with John Gray
- How to Make a Daniel Vitalis with Neil Strauss
- What does biologically adaptive human sexuality look like?
- Good Karma Sale
- Survival International
- The Hidden Dangers of Toxic Mold - Dave Asprey #60
- Moldy Movie
- March of the Penguins
Find the interviews mentioned in the show + a plethora of supplemental resources at each link below!
- Freeing Ourselves from Shame - Christopher Ryan, PhD #16
- The Anatomy of Arousal - Sheri Winston #14
- Consciously Confronting Sexual Taboos - Kim Anami #15
- The Well-F**ked Woman - Kim Anami #57
- Consent is Implied - Kim Anami #68
- The Hidden Trauma of Circumcision - Ronald Goldman, PhD #20
- Your Core Erotic Blueprint - Jaiya #37
- Cultivating Polarity in Your Relationships - Michaela Boehm #44
- Marriage: The Way We Never Were - Stephanie Coontz #63
- Mars, Venus, and Gender Intelligence - John Gray #71
- How to Make a Daniel Vitalis - Neil Strauss #72