As you know, we've taken a brief intermission from the podcast while we revamp the show from behind the scenes. I have a fun in-between-sode for you today: another juicy, taboo conversation with our favorite sassy sex & relationship coach Kim Anami. Ladies (and the men who love them), this interview is for you! Kim’s 8-week Vaginal Kung Fu salon has just launched, and in this interview, we get to the bottom of what exactly it means to lift things with your vagina...or at least with her vagina!
If you aren't familiar with Kim and her work, this might all sound a bit strange, but I implore you to read on and tune in to the interview. To begin our conversation, Kim breaks down the current state of vaginas worldwide, and folks, it's shocking! "If a woman is disconnected from her sexuality and her vagina, she is operating at a massive disadvantage,” says Kim.
There's hope! Kim passionately believes that every woman has the right to — and ability to create — a strong, articulate and sensitive vagina. Through vaginal weight-lifting, you'll attain more and deeper orgasms, a blossoming of libido and you'll even be able to shoot ping pong balls, should you so desire (;
Enjoy our luscious interview (and be warned — per usual, Kim dares to “go there,” so please be aware of who is around when listening :)
- What does it mean to lift things with your vagina?
- The state of vaginas worldwide
- Taking responsibility for your sexual fitness
- Doing the healing work
- Have 2-minute-men given weak vaginas a place to hide?
- How Vaginal Kung Fu works — engaging the sexual, physical, spiritual, mental & emotional
- Every woman has the right to shoot ping pong balls from her vagina
- What level of articulation is possible in vaginas?
- One Vaginal Kung Fu exercise you can start right now
- Breakdown of what’s included with the Vaginal Kung Fu salon
- Kim’s #thingsiliftwithmyvagina series
Kim's 8-week Vaginal Kung Fu salon will help you to reconnect to and strengthen your vagina through the ancient practice of vaginal weightlifting.
The course is starting soon (February 11th), and the last day to register is February 5th (Kim will be sending you a jade egg kit upon registration, so needs to ensure you have this before the course begins).
- Reserve your space in Kim's Vaginal Kung Fu salon!
- Kim lifting a Murano glass chandelier with her vagina in Venice, Italy
- Jade eggs
- Don’t Do Your F**king Kegels! by Kim Anami
- Dr. Arnold Kegel
- Yale research on urinary incontinence
- Retrograde ejaculation
- 5 Reasons Why You Are Not Having Vaginal Orgasms
- This video shows what Kim and I are joking about in Thailand — the Bangkok ping pong shows. This isn’t an endorsement, just for your information. Try not to judge!
Kim's past shows on ReWild Yourself! Podcast:
- Consciously Confronting Sexual Taboos - Kim Anami #15
- The Well-F**ked Woman - Kim Anami #57
- Consent is Implied - Kim Anami #68
CONNECT WITH KIM:
Kim Anami is here to infuse more passion into your life and bed.
She is a holistic sex + relationship coach, a writer and a speaker. Her work is a spiritual synthesis of two decades of Tantra, Taoism, Osho, Transpersonal psychology, philosophy and a host of quantum growth-accelerating practices she uses to propel clients into higher stratospheres of connection, intimacy, energy and creativity.
Her musings on life and love have graced Playboy, Elle, Oprah Magazine, Marie Claire, Women’s Health, Shape, The Sunday Times (UK), The Daily Mail, GQ and national talk shows from E! Network to CNN.
She divides her time between Bali and Los Angeles and a host of beaches in between, where she not only lives and surfs, but lift objects with her vagina.
You can follow her globetrotting vagina and its adventures on Instagram with the hashtag: #thingsiliftwithmyvagina