I always have such a great time talking with Pat Timpone on One Radio Network! In this interview, we get into the topic of movement. I've just returned from getting my MovNat Trainer Certification Levels 1, 2 and Combatives, so I have been quite immersed in natural movement lately!
Highlights from the show:
- Measuring time: City time vs. natural time
- Can we eat ourselves to good health?
- The top reasons to use colostrum
- Programming our epigenetics and passing it on to the next generation
- Using sophisticated movements to grow our brain
- Squatting to eliminate
- All food can do is bring you to a balanced state, not a fit state
- Creating movement dysfunction by working isolated muscles
- What is martial arts good for really?
- The history of yoga
- The importance of consuming connective tissue
- Does colostrum affect the production of insulin?
- How effective is Pine Pollen tincture for peri-menopause and menopause?
- How does the studying the ReWilding movement practices, such as MovNat or Parkour, different from studying martial arts like Krav Maga? Does studying martial arts give the same benefits, such as agility, improved range of motion, with the practical benefit of self-defense?