While in Austin a few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of sitting down for an interview with Christopher Ryan, PhD, author of Sex at Dawn. If you haven't read this book yet, I highly recommend checking it out (I've provided a link to the book below).
Chris and I had a lively discussion, which I think you will really enjoy.
In the podcast, we get into:
- "Flintstonizing" our ancestors
- The Ethics of Eugenics
- Do we live in a zoo or a factory farm?
- The Intrinsic Taboo
- Human domestication vs dog domestication
- How to ReWild using the four elements
- Cyborgs and 3D printed food