Check out my interview with Shawn Stevenson over at The Model Health Show!
- Why being optimistic isn’t necessarily natural for humans.
- What is the Intrinsic Taboo?
- How many “wild human” tribes are left in the world (and what advantages they have over us).
- How cavities in teeth are related to osteoporosis.
- What Dr. Weston A. Price discovered about the dental health of indigenous peoples.
- Why our cravings for sugar are natural.
- How the clothes you wear affect the health of your teeth (crazy, but true!)
- Why artificial light is damaging our sleep cycles.
- What some of our programmed fears about being naked are.
- How guilt and shame have been so heavily connected to sex.
- What “mating strategies” can be observed in humans.
- What mate guarding is and why we have a relationship tension within us.
- How the media uses sex to stimulate the strongest drive in us.